Achieving Musclebike status doesn’t come easy. Keeping it is hard. Keeping it for over 20 years is nothing short of awesome.
- Underseat fuel tank helps balance the bike’s weight and provides space for large-capacity airbox located above the carburetors.
- The fuel reserve switch is conveniently positioned on the handlebars.
- Fork seal guards help prevent rock and debris damage to fork sliders.
- Trick-looking, onyx w/shift red flames finish on fuel tank combine with massive-looking faux air intake scoops to give the V-Max the perfect “street rod” look and feel.
- Wide, thickly padded seat and plush passenger saddle with grabrail adds exceptional comfort to the incomparable excitement.
- Handy center-stand for convenience and service accessibility.
- Compact speedometer unit keeps cockpit clean and simple and offers easy readability of tripmeter/odometer and neutral, high beam, turn signal, low oil and low fuel indicator lights.
This VMax is “as new” and has less than 700KM’s since new. Owned and offered by a VMax collector and is in the Parksville area on Vancouver Island.